About Essential Evidence Plus
Essential Evidence Plus is an electronic resource packed with all of the medical evidence clinicians need to make critical care decisions. Designed for clinicians who deliver first-contact care, Essential Evidence Plus features must-have content, tools, calculators, and daily email alerts including:
- EBM Guidelines with 1,000 practice guidelines, 3000+ practice guidelines, 3,000+ evidence-graded summaries and 950+ high quality photographs
- Daily POEMs email alerts to help you stay up to date with the latest and most relevant medical literature
- 3000+ Archived Daily POEMs
- 2500+ Cochrane Abstract
- 3000+ Decision Support Calculators, Diagnostic Test Calculators, and History and Physical Test Calculators
- 1300+ Selected Practice Guidelines - Evidence-based Practice Guidelines culled from a variety of sources including the National Guidelines Clearinghouse
- ICD-9 Codes, Patient Education Handouts, Number Needed To Treat (NNT) Collection and E/M Coding Wizard
- Visual Derm Expert tool designed to help clinicians diagnose dermatological conditions
- CME availability for qualified searches
- Available via the Internet (Daily POEM email alerts are delivered via email)
Essential Evidence Plus for
- End-users must create their Personal Profiles from a computer within the USC IP range.
- Registration for a personal profile is found under the My Account tab on the homepage.
- Step 1: Go to Essential Evidence Plus from http://uscm.med.sc.edu/eep.asp or (www.essentialevidenceplus.com) from your USC Computer.
- Step 2: Click on “My Account” in the top menu
- Step 3: Click on “Register” in the “Access Your Personal Profile” box
- Step 4: Fill out the “Personal Profile Registration” form
- Step 5: Confirmation
- Once you have established a Username and Password, EE+ can be accessed from anywhere on your mobile device by simply logging-in to http://www.eeplus.mobi/m.
Essential Evidence Plus FAQ
Essential Evidence Plus
Tour and Demo
Questions? Problems? Contact Christine Whitaker,
Collection Development Librarian, Christine.Whitaker@uscmed.sc.edu