Subject Lists of Library Materials
Click on the topic you are interested in to see a list of materials available at the library. To look for the most recent items added to the library, be sure to check the new book list or search the CDR Library Catalog. We are now happy to offer our materials nationwide! Anyone in the fifty states may now check out items.
- Reference librarians are available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Requests are accepted by mail, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to (803) 216-3206, or on a walk-in basis.
- Books may be borrowed for a month. Videos may be borrowed for two weeks.
- Materials can be mailed to your home or office.
- Postage-paid return mailers are available for materials sent to South Carolina families. And all South Carolina residents may continue borrowing multiple items at one time.
- A courier is available to bring items to the Center for Disability Resources Monday-Friday.
- Residents of states other than South Carolina may check out one item at a time, and are responsible for return postage.
If you are not a South Carolina resident, please also consult the Directory of Disability Resource Center Libraries to locate a library in your area.
If you have any questions or comments about
this site, please email email@example.com.