Text only version
The Center for Disability Resources Library
at the School of Medicine Library
About Contact Information Subject Lists of Materials Directions Disability Web Sites Search SCarlit, the catalog School of Medicine Library New Book List Links Espaņol
About the Library
The library is a collaborative effort between BabyNet/South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, the Center for Disability Resources, the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs, and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Library. The CDR Library consists of books, videos, brochures, and audiotapes covering a variety of disability-related topics. The Center for Disability Resources Library is located within the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Library on Garners Ferry Road.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Please consult the School of Medicine Library web site for holiday hours.
Anyone living in South Carolina can check out library materials.
If you are not a resident of South Carolina, please consult the Directory of Disability Resource Center Libraries to locate a library in your area.
- Reference librarians are available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Requests are accepted by mail, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to (803)733-3344, or on a walk-in basis.
- Books may be borrowed for a month. Videos may be borrowed for two weeks.
- Materials can be mailed to your home or office. Postage-paid return mailers are available for materials sent to families.
- A courier is available to bring items to the Center for Disability Resources Monday-Friday.
This page copyright 2006, The University of South Carolina.
Please forward any comments or questions about this web site to Steven Wilson, email@example.com